Passport to Retirement
Discover the Answers to These Important Financial Questions
• Can I retire on schedule, or will I have to postpone retirement?
• How much money will I need to retire?
• Could my investments be earning more?
• Are there better ways to manage my taxes?
• What are my retirement plan distribution options?
• How will I provide for my family and heirs?
• Which investments could work best for me?
About your Instructor
MBA, chFC, CFP®
Greg T. Clifton, MBA, ChFC, CFP® is president and CEO of Clifton Capital Partners, Inc. Greg has over 35 years experience providing financial guidance to families and businesses. He is frequently asked to speak on financial planning and investment topics at workshops, corporate gatherings, and public events. Greg is active in the community, having served on the boards of directors and in leadership positions of numerous civic organizations.
Greg is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, holds a designation as a Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®), has earned his Master of Business
Administration (MBA) from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/ SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. Clifton Capital Partners, Inc. and Cambridge are not affiliated.