Passport to Retirement
Collins Executive Education Center
3150 Binkley Ave
Dallas, TX 75205
HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR FINANCES?
• Can I retire on schedule, or will I have to postpone retirement?
• How much money will I need to retire?
• Could my investments be earning more?
• Are there better ways to manage my taxes?
• What are my retirement plan distribution options?
• How will I provide for my family and heirs?
• Which investments could work best for me?
Next Scheduled Workshop!
September 10th and
September 11th and
MBA, chFC, CFP®
About your Instructor
Greg T. Clifton, MBA, ChFC, CFP® is president and CEO of Clifton Capital Partners, Inc., a company formed to help successful families, businesses, and institutions invest wisely, minimize their tax burden, and make smarter financial decisions. Greg believes unbiased advice, supported by a clear, comprehensive financial plan, empowers clients to make the most effective financial decisions. Greg is a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner, holds a designation as a Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®), has earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/ SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. Clifton Capital Partners, Inc. and Cambridge are not affiliated.